Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tough Day

I apologize I haven't posted yet today. It's been a tough one for me. It was payday, but instead of having respite from the constant financial burdens, his employer apparently overpaid everyone last week (could have fooled me!-we've been UNDERpaid for months now!) so they took it out of this week's check without notifying anyone. Quite the shocker to find a check that was lower than even a standard 40 hour week. So, my day got off to a rough start, and that was after I slept in trying to get this sinus headache to go away (which never did).

I found it much more difficult to find my joy today. I never did really FIND it, but I prayed through and was able (for the most part) to give it back over to Him. We're still in a lot of trouble financially, but obviously God's still trying to teach us something, and trying to force us to be reliant on Him. When we were going to the grocery store to coupon it up last night, I heard this song on the radio, and it spoke to me. I downloaded it today, and have just had it on repeat all day! I wanted to throw up a quick post to share it with you, just in case it can bless you, too :) Please continue to pray for us-and I am praying for you, every day. I love you, even if I don't know who "you" are!



Psalm 126:4-6 NLT
Restore our fortunes, LORD, as streams renew the desert. 
Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy. 
They weep as they go to plant their seed,
 but they sing as they return with the harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment