Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jason Gray's music video for "Remind Me Who I Am"




I love Jason Gray. My hubby and I met him a few years ago when we volunteered at his booth at a Matthew West/Sanctus Real concert that he opened for. He and his wife, Taya, were so down to earth and warm. We fell in love with them instantly. We have closely followed Jason's career since that night, and he has, without a doubt, become one of our most beloved Christian music artists. This song, "Remind Me Who I Am" will be on his new album, releasing September 13. This song fits SO WELL with yesterday's post, that I wanted to share it with you. If you're not familiar with Jason (I shared another of his songs with you in a previous post) then please, look him up. His website is Jason Gray Music. Be sure to read his testimony. It is POWERFUL.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment