Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back In Business

Good Evening, my awesome friends! I apologize for my absence! Our internet was turned off this week (remember the financial crisis we're dealing with) and we were able to get it turned back on today. Of course, it wasn't out of convenience that we had to get it on, as much as I'm super happy to have it back! My oldest uses the internet for his homeschool studies, and I need the internet on to get him registered and enrolled in his classes that start next month. We also need the internet to do our banking since my bank is 325 miles away! We are still very much in crisis mode here, trusting God to provide what's needed after an avalanche of disasters that led us to this point.

Anyway-God's really been teaching me some things over the past few days. It's been a rough road, but let's just say we're still concentrating on peace and joy! I have a feeling we'll be camped out here for a while! Are you doing the "Living Above Worry and Stress" study with me? I did the 2nd lesson yesterday. Wow. I have a LONG way to go!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm here, and will be back to posting now ;) I am going to post a review of a book I just finished, "Sweet Sanctuary", so look for that soon!

John 14:27 NLT
I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment