Sunday, July 3, 2011

Just a Note....

I have had a couple of comments on Facebook from folks saying they miss my blog, so I just wanted to reassure you all that I am NOT giving up! It's a holiday weekend, and I have family visiting from out of town, so we've been pretty busy and knocked out of our usual routine ;)

I will say that my sweet hubby woke me up to breakfast in bed yesterday   morning ;) That's what's so awesome about a marriage like ours. While I want to become the Proverbs 31 wife my husband deserves, he's not above becoming the servant God has asked him to be and cooking for me and treating me special ;) But, today, I did continue in the other parts of being a Proverbs 31 wife, in baking special pies for my family. So, Friday was a bust because of my littlest guy, and Saturday my guy cooked for me. Sundays we rarely eat breakfast before church, and the kids eat a pop tart, and tomorrow is a holiday and the hubby is off work, so we probably won't do "breakfast" then, either. I like to let my man sleep in on his days off, so we just kind of wing it! But I assure you, on Tuesday, we'll get back to the usual pattern, and I'll start posting again! My company isn't leaving until Tuesday, so it might be Wednesday before my posts are back to the capacity they were reaching.

Hang in here with me! And enjoy your extra time with your man! I pray everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July! Let's remember what the independence we are celebrating means for us, what it means for our faith. And let's thank God for making that independence possible! Also, let's thank a soldier for loving us, and this great country, enough to give his time to make it possible, and thank the family of a soldier who made the sacrifice of his or her life for the possibility of freedom and independence.

And let's certainly remember the One who gave His life to give us freedom. Freedom from sin, from suffering, and from death.

No comments:

Post a Comment